Are you a Canadian Manufacturing Business?Want to increase worker productivity? Here’s your opportunity!
Participate in a FREE innovative online training initiative!
Your business can receive up to $9,100
Essential Skills in the workplace can provide many business benefits, including:
- Higher productivity
- Increased competitiveness
- Enhanced workplace efficiencies
- More skilled, motivated and engaged workers
- Improved team performance
- Improved workplace health and safety
Additional benefits of participating in this initiative:
- Free training and management tools
- Up to $9,100 available per participating business
- All equipment provided during the training (i.e. laptops, headphones)
- Ongoing support throughout the process
Requirements to participate as one of the workplace pilot sites:
- Be available for occasional training activities, with a flexible timeline according to each worker and workplace, between January and October 2020.
- Allow a minimum of 10 production workers to participate in training activities (20 hours total training per worker)
- Select 1 or 2 workers to be trained as “Coaches” (12 hours of training provided to each “Coach”), who would then provide support to the training activities of the other workers
- Participate in pre- and post-training surveys